Calling it a “new vision for our Forest City,” Etheridge pledges the following:
- An end to debt-servicing, with the city budget using only the funds available to “prevent over-spending and shortfalls that currently plague our system.”
- Making all London Transit rides totally free. That, she says, will increase ridership and lower single-occupant traffic.
- A developed and beautified waterfront is an “unrealized gem of London” that she’d like to to make “one of London’s premier attraction.”
- Improve city relationships with its departments and commissions
- Institute a four-day work week that would allow “more leisure time (that) promotes friendships and stronger family ties.”"